Friday, January 27, 2017

My Beauty Within My Darkness

We all have different ways that we deal with anxiety and depression. I blog and spend time with my pup but one of my other methods that soothe me is painting. I never painted or even considered myself to having any type of artistic talent. So I guess a good thing has come out of my depression and anxiety. We can always find a positive within a negative if we look hard enough. This blog is gonna be short on words but I just want to share some of my paintings and it also is very satisfying to me to see my paintings all together here. These are all my original works of art. Most of them have found homes. Some of them Live on my walls. Some have yet to find homes. What positives have you found within some of your negative times. Think about it and let me know in the comments below.














1 comment:

  1. I love your paintings! The positive I have found in my negative is that I am prepared for just about anything to go wrong. I ask questions others don't think to ask. It makes it so that I am a good contributor in group projects.

    ReplyDelete