Sunday, January 1, 2017

Happy New Year!!

Good Morning 2017!! It's a brand new year and time for new beginnings. The past few years, I have not made any resolutions because I know I'm a hypocrite, and the odds of me sticking to my resolutions are slim. This year I'm determined to make a change. I am going to make some resolutions and I am going to hold myself accountable for sticking to them. I have got to make some changes. I can't just lay here and wait to die. I can't do that to my kids and to the others who love me. I'm worth more than that and so are they. So here it is, my resolutions for 2017.

1.  I will stick to my blog. And try to find out more about myself in the process.
2.  I will go gluten free. I have to. My body is demanding it.
3.  I will go to a doctor about my medical issues and begin getting them taken care of.
4.  I will start my days off with positive affirmations.
5.  I will obtain an income.
6.  I will cut out potato chips and soda pop.
7.  I will exercise more and lose weight. 2 pant sizes down at least this year.
8.  I will go see my daddy at least once.
9.  I will make greater attempts to see my sons.
10. I will paint more and sell some of my paintings
11. I will begin saving money to move to Spokane.
12. I will do more to show my boyfriend that I appreciate everything he does for me
13. I will not beat myself up so much.
14. I will put more effort into my appearance.
15. I will have a wonderful 2017!

I'm sure I will think of other things later that I failed to put into here but this seems like a pretty good starting point. 2017 is going to be a great year and I'm ready to start it off grand. I've recently heard that positivity attracts positivity so I'm going to be as positive as I can. Let's do this 2017!!



No comments:

Post a Comment