Thursday, March 16, 2017

A Beautiful, Crisp Day

It was such a beautiful day today. I woke up nice and early and just felt so good today. It's rare that I have days where I just feel good and happy and perky, but today was one of those days and I went with it. My boyfriend had the day off so I got the bright idea to walk to the drug store so I could look for some cosmetics. He encourages me to walk when I am feeling up to it so I put on my makeup, put my hair up cute, and laced up my comfy walking shoes. I just felt really cute today. 

We were off and out into the crisp, cool air. It was just absolutely wonderful. I enjoy the cooler weather so this was right in my happy zone. Of course I took my camera with me just in case I found anything wonderful or magical. I did take some pretty cool pics. I love the bird houses on the tree. I can imagine little fairys living there. I want to leave treats for them. It's just so whimsical. Overall, it was just a wonderful walk and I enjoyed myself. It seems to be a little easier each time I go out, to actually go through the process of getting up and getting ready and actually going. Well, I get bribed with makeup too so that works. Enough of my silly jibber jabber. Here are the pictures I took on my walk. I hope you enjoy!!
I feel so pretty today!

Fairy Houses

I want to leave the fairies treats




If you would like to see what I got bribed with today, Click here for my haul video.

No comments:

Post a Comment