Friday, March 3, 2017

New Views On Life

I feel horrible that I have not kept up on my blogs like I should have this past week. In some ways I feel like I have been really busy. But then, I wonder, busy doing what? I have to do my days in bits and pieces because of pain tolerance. I can do one thing for a little bit then I have to lay down or sit real comfy for a bit. Then I can get up and do a bit more and repeat. I take Ibuprofen daily to get me through.

Now, my happy news!! My super duper amazing boyfriend managed to get me a camera!! I plan on taking short walks and taking pics as I go along and posting them in blogs. I just got the camera today and it is so much fun. I look forward to seeing the world through the lens. I'm very tired right now and probably going to go to bed very early. Here are the outdoor pics from today. My pup Gucci is the handsome little model posing for you.









No comments:

Post a Comment