Friday, March 24, 2017

Oh Oh Oh It's Magic

I have been tossing this topic around for a little bit and have been quite uninspired to write on it. It's one of the topics my therapist gave me. Inspiration came across tonight through quite a very amusing source. I am a follower of Eric Butts on YouTube. Every other Friday night he does a live Drunken Movie Night. These nights, Eric plays two B rated or worse (lol) movies, and with the help of Mike Elmore and usually one other guest, entertain myself and several of his other subscribers to their reactions as they watch these movies and get drunk. It is so very lighthearted and fun! Subscribers are able to interact with their hosts through live chat and Eric does an awesome giveaway package. 

It was during tonight's giveaway package that I was inspired. The giveaway was quite magical and one of the subscribers just happened to quote "Oh Oh Oh It's Magic" in the chat box. Next thing I know, that is the hashtag for the entry to win the prize package for tonight. I really want to win the package as it has a Tim the Enchanter Funko Pop figure, a Mysterious Beasts Swooping Evil Book and Model Set, an electric candle, one of Eric's Cd's, and a Rock Candy Enchantress!!!! I am like the only person in the world who doesn't have one of the Enchantresses. It just struck me as deja vu that one of my topics was Oh oh oh it's magic, the hashtag came up as the same, and this prize package is right up my alley!! I have to win this!!!!


I really enjoy these Friday night live streams. It's really hard to get out and socialize but it's fun to be able to comment from time to time in the chat and not feel the pressure to have to contribute to the conversation like I would feel if I were around actual people. I am able to sit back and enjoy the laughter and conversation while I blog or do product reviews, and I honestly think I'm more productive with my computer stuff when I'm listening. I want to give Eric a big thank you for these Friday nights. It is getting me some "socialization." I think it gets easier to interact with time and for me that is progress. I remember when I first started watching Drunken Movie Nights I just sat back and listened and watched the chat. Progress!!! Yay!

Okay I'm gonna rave about Eric's Channel just a little bit. He has a lot of awesome content including unboxings, preview reactions, movie reviews, toy reviews, and lots of Funko Pop. He is oftentimes joined by his amazing fiance, and their cuteness together is just too perfect!! You can check his channel out here. 
Eric Butts What I Know Right Now
All of the opinions in this blog are my own. Eric has not asked me to promote him in any way, shape, or form. I have just enjoyed his content so much that I choose to share it. I hope my readers enjoy his content as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment