Thursday, December 29, 2016

It's all about the Puddin!!

During the holiday season, one of our favorite pastimes is to eat, and therefore, to cook as well. One of my favorite sweet treats has always been Banana Pudding. There are so many easy ways to make this delicious treat such as this way from Kraft.


One of my projects this week was to discover other uses for pudding. After scouring the web, I found some pretty interesting recipes. One of my faves was this Banana Puddintini. It takes my favorite pudding dessert and kicks it up a notch as shown here by Lisa Huff from Snappy Gourmet.


How about making some candy with pudding? This Circus Animal Fudge recipe from Beyond Frosting looks so yummy!! It almost looks too pretty to eat.


Now for a really random use for pudding that you can use as a joke to fool your friends, take an empty mayonnaise jar and fill it up with vanilla pudding. Then just go around with a spoon eating it out of the jar. You will certainly get some looks from people being grossed out lol.

Now one of my favorite uses of puddin is the PUDDIN choker that Harley Quinn wears in Suicide Squad. I looked around and i'm attaching my favorite tutorial for you to view on how to DIY your own PUDDIN choker.


I hope you check out these uses of pudding and enjoy them. I truly enjoyed this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment