Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Take A Walk With Me


Yesterday I had you breathe with me. Today, I want you to again find a nice quiet place where you can relax for about 15-20 minutes. We are going to practice some guided imagery. Guided imagery is another great way to completely relax and take control of your thoughts. Anytime you feel your thoughts start to stray during this process, just bring them back to focus on our task at hand. I have gone through a few YouTube videos that I thought were really nice to listen and relax to. I had no problem escaping into these peaceful places. Just click the links under the three pictures below. The last one was my favorite ;-) Click a link, close your eyes, listen, and relax.

Beach


Garden

Dragon

I hope you found this blog interesting and relaxing. I know the research was certainly relaxing after sitting there with my eyes closed and going through several videos til I found a few I really liked. I'm going to actually get ready to head to bed soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment