Sunday, December 25, 2016

Merry Christmas

It's been a few days since I've blogged. To be honest, I've just been procrastinating and haven't had anyone to kick me in the butt to write. I'm sitting here late at night, in the final hour of Christmas, and reflecting on the last couple of days. It has been a very satisfying couple of days. Night before last, in a crazed rush, I went for the final rush of shopping. In the middle of the night while no one was around thank goodness. I tried doing my grocery shopping earlier in the day and it was not fun. There was so many people and I was in so much pain and panicking pretty hard. Needless to say, it was a short shopping trip. I spent the beginning part of Christmas eve cooking up dog food for Gucci. Took a nap in the afternoon, Then it was time to get ready to go to my brother's house to see my kiddos for Christmas. My boyfriend went with me. It was loud and chaotic but everyone had fun. My oldest daughter and her boyfriend arrived first and they seemed pleased with their gifts. My youngest daughter arrived an hour or so later with her friend and my girls just went goofy. I love seeing the two of them interact. They make my heart happy. I didn't get to see either of my boys which really disappoints me. Our night ended way too early but the girls had other obligations to get to. I went to sleep last night in happy exhaustion. Slept in today. Got up and cleaned up the apartment. I have pretty much relaxed today. My youngest daughter came over earlier this evening and she is spending the night with me tonight. This makes me so happy. We are watching movies and playing video games and chatting. It's been a long time since we have had a night together. Best Christmas present ever!!!! So I'm going to cut this short and get back to spending time with her.


No comments:

Post a Comment