Friday, December 16, 2016

TV Kinda Day

Today will be a short blog really. It has been so nice and cold. I slept in til about two with Gucci cuddled up next to me. Woke up and made some hot tea and vegged out in front of the tv watching Bar Rescue on Hulu. When my amazing boyfriend came home with Subway for dinner, we sat and watched a few episodes of Game of Thrones while I also listened to a live feed on Netflix from a channel I subscribe to. Now, here at midnight, I type. This is a typical day for me. I have no energy. I'm super tired even though I slept most of the day. I have had no energy to do anything. There are dishes in the sink to be done and the floor needs to be vacuumed and the bathroom cleaned and I need to take a shower but energy level is at -15%. I didn't get the chance to get my headache medicine refill in time so I get to go the weekend without that medicine. I'm so looking forward to that. (Insert sarcasm here.) Right now all I wanna do is curl up as tight as I can into my man and watch some more Game of Thrones. After I take my meds. Going to go do that now so I don't forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment