Saturday, December 17, 2016

Oh moan is me! And other pms woes.

Oh the joys of dealing with major depression and hypothyroidism. It affects me mentally, emotionally, and physically. Mother nature is doubly aggressive and painful. Today I'm super duper hot, even though everyone else is freezing. My womb is ripping itself out of me. It feels like there is a ball of glass in my lower spine that someone has smashed with a hammer and the shards have spread amongst my entire lower back. I'm super swollen. Life sucks just a little bit. On the bright side, I don't have a headache at the moment. It's really hard to stay awake today. I'm just so exhausted. Gonna watch this episode of Game of Thrones with my love then probably a nice hot bathe or shower then back to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment